Timber Limit Fun Trail Run/Walk For “Celebrating Siksikaitsitapi”
5K, 10K, 15K
Saturday August 13th 2022
- 200 Max. Registrations.
- NO Registration Fee.
- 11am, 15km Mass start, No walkers.
- 11:10am, 10km Mass start, No walkers.
- 11:15am, 5km Mass start.
- Official chip timed event.
- Water stations along the run.
- NO pets/dogs allowed on course.
- Lunch/Beverages provided.
- Entries open to the public.
Blood Tribe Timber Limits
Near Waterton Lakes National Park, Ab (on the Chief Mountain Border road)
Online entry is CLOSED
There is still entry spots open, You can register in person race morning at the venue from 8:30 0 10:30 am
Deadline to register is Friday August 12th @ 12noon.
Confirmation search is here
Summary List is here
Any questions call Troy Manyfingers @ the Wellness program
Race package pick-up:
Package pick-up on race day August 13th 2022 from 8:30am-10:30am @ Timber limits.
Waiver forms will need to be signed at time of run.
- 8-13 yrs
- 14-16 yrs
- 17-19 yrs
- 20-29 yrs
- 30-39 yrs
- 40-49 yrs
10Km & 15Km
- 15-19 YRS
- 20-29 YRS
- 30-39 YRS
- 40-49 YRS
- 3 Random draws for $100 for each Division in each category.
- Gift will be given to runners upon arrival at race.
Results will be posted here
The Wellness Program & it’s PARTNERS and volunteers ARE not responsible for any sickness or injury at event or loss/theft, damage to personal property.